- Flexible Payment Options — ThriveCart can accept almost any online payment method.
- Advanced Affiliate Market — ThriveCart has many affiliate marketing options and this feature is built into the service.
- Great Customer Service — All problems were quickly resolved.
- Your site can be set up in a matter of hours.
- There are many ways that ThriveCart can increase the lifetime value of your customers.
- Online Course platform — The new membership system replaces the need to purchase additional software like Teachable or Thinkific.
- Very low — Compared with other services that charge a percent per transaction. ThriveCart charges a one-time fee which could help you save thousands in annual fees.
- A large upfront fee — ThriveCart charges a single fee and you can save more time by keeping it inactive.
- Physical products aren’t your forte. You should look elsewhere to make money.
Selling your product is essential if you are to earn serious money from your blog.
Affiliate programs are out of your control. These aren’t reliable income sources for bloggers.
Selling your services can help you make an impact on the world.
Sounds great! But, how do you manage your sales?
To get started with ecommerce, you had to build your system This was an expensive and time-consuming task that took many hours.
Today, there are many options for shopping cart software such as Shopify and WooCommerce.
ThriveCart does not compete with WooCommerce or Shopify, which specializes in selling physical products. It focuses on delivering digital and subscription services.
This service is now available to be extended to include ThriveCart learning, an online education platform.
ThriveCart lets you sell digital and physical products via a shopping cart. It is easy to use and maintain.
ThriveCart, although it isn’t related to ThriveThemes, was developed in 2016 by Josh Bartlett. It is part of WebActix, Ltd.
ThriveCart offers many features that are “must-haves”. The review below will not cover all of them. These are the ones we will be focusing on.
Coupons and Payment Options
This area is where ThriveCart shines. Whether your product requires a one-time fee or a subscription, ThriveCart has the solution.
- One-time fee
- Multiple payment plans (split-pay)
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Name your price
- Trial period free
- Limited product quantity
- 22 currencies supported
ThriveCart can offer you any type of payment.
ThriveCart is a leader in couponing. Coupon codes with expiration dates are not allowed. Your audience can receive discounts, but cannot share your coupon code.
Here are some coupon options at ThriveCart.
- Fixed Discount
- Percentage discount
- Shipping Free
- Dates for Coupons
- Coupons can be only used for a certain number of occasions
- Triggers that occur after a coupon is used (e.g. Email notification
Courses (Learn+ & Learn+)
Learn, a brand new feature in ThriveCart, is now available for free. ThriveCart offers a comprehensive solution that covers everything you need.
Learn/Learn+ by ThriveCart is A platform to create content online and an area for members.
You don’t need additional Teachable products to create your WordPress membership site.
Learn more about
- Course and project management – Projects help organize internal offerings that may include multiple courses.
- Course content access – Once you’ve received your order, you can make course content accessible in many different ways.
- Access All Your Course Information in One Place
- Scheduled – Every day, week, and year after their purchase.
- A Specific Day – An individual day within a particular month
- Specific Date – Fixed dates you specify
- Free Trial Period – You can test the course before paying.
- Rebilling: After you have received a specific bill, you can release lessons/modules.
- Student Management: Control your access to private information
These features can be purchased for $195 more by ThriveCartLearning+.
- Bundles – Sell multiple courses at once This can be a great way for your members to raise their LTV.
- Staff members – To help manage your members and courses, you can hire staff or assistants.
- Import: This lets you import students to third-party membership programs.
- Highlight Content: Courses and content
ThriveCart Learning hosts all login and member functionality. Videos must be hosted with services such as Vimeo or YouTube.
Subscribers can access the course content via:
A subdomain can be created with ThriveCart PRO
Learn is built into ThriveCart, making it easy to order. You don’t have to worry about paying monthly fees and how to set up a member account.
I believe ThriveCart Learn & Learn+ to be a great addition to ThriveCart.
For me, more flexibility is important. we would like to have the ability to monitor our members with analytics.
I will have our membership section hosted by WordPress. However, ThriveCart will not provide all the functionality we require for our members’ area.
This new service is fantastic, but it is not for everybody. You can instead pay one-time fees that could save you hundreds of dollars.
Upsell, Downsell, and Order Bump
Selling more products during a sale is a great way for customers to grow their lifetime value. This works like gum being bought at the grocery checkout. With ThriveCart, you can upsell, down-sell, and bump orders throughout the purchasing process.
ThriveCart supports multiple subscriptions, payments, and trial offers.
Multiple shopping cart options
Your shopping cart can be presented in multiple ways, depending on its price or product type.
- Standard — This page is for standard orders. It’s great for large-ticket items.
- Shopping Cart — This combination is a combination of a landing page and a shopping cart.
- Embeddable – Add to any page that supports ThriveCart integration.
- Popup — A popup ordering form that you can click. Great for low-ticket/impulse-buy items.
ThriveCart has updated its visual drag-and-drop editor to make shopping easy. Learn from other users and apply to your cart.
Built-in Affiliate Program
Merchants can use affiliate programs to promote their products. Only when a visitor converts, do affiliates get paid?
Members can be offered a bonus through your program.
This is just a small selection of the ThriveCart program’s features.
- Authorization of Affiliates
- Different tiered payouts
- PayPal schedules payments automatically
- Customized instructions for acting.
The affiliate program for ThriveCart is available only with the Pro edition.
- A/B testing — This allows you to test all aspects of your sales funnel
- Countdown Timer — The timer can be adjusted and set as permanent or fixed.
- Detail Reporting — You have many options to show orders or subscriptions.
- External Analytics – Add Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to order pages.
- Subdomain Option – You have the option to create your subdomain using a Pro account. It is better for trust and analytics.
There are a lot of options for ThriveCart. Teachable and Thinkific are other choices if you are looking to create an online learning platform.
Prices for ThriveCart
|Plan||Lifetime price||Courses||Affiliate Program||Dunning||Custom Domain|
ThriveCart has the solution.
ThriveCart offers two pricing tiers at the moment. These tiers cover your entire service lifetime.
Although ThriveCart says that current pricing will end soon, we are unsure. The company has offered this promotion for more than three years.
ThriveCart is only available through me as an affiliate. ThriveCart is currently not accessible on any general websites.
This feature makes the Pro edition the most affordable.
- Affiliate Program
- Dunning (rebilling) of soon-to-be-expired credit card transactions
- The calculation for the automatic sales tax
- JV contracts
- Domain name custom
This is the Pro version. It’s important to have a method of measuring the traffic to your shopping cart and the conversions.
So instead of your cart looking like “larryludwig.thrivecart.com,” it will look like this: order.larryludwig.com.
Subdomains can look just like your main website. Analytics can track them.
The Standard edition and Pro editions both include courses. You can also purchase it as a once-off payment. Please see the course section.
If you’re not happy with your service, offer a 30-day guarantee.
Integrations With ThriveCart
ThriveCart is compatible with Zapier and provides a well-documented API which we used to integrate into the Woopra Analytics service.
The majority of merchants choose Stripe or PayPal to connect with them. Payments must be made via phone.
I think these are the best online shopping portals. But, I’d like to see more.
Email marketing providers
To integrate with shopping carts, you need to link your email service.
If a customer does not place an order, ThriveCart will fire the abandoned cart. we like it another way.
- Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Refinery
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
- Market Hero
ActiveCampaign has our preference for advanced email automation. ThriveCart can handle almost any option.
Online Course Platforms/Membership Platforms
To sell digital products, or to subscribe to private areas of the internet, a membership service must be established. ThriveCart can work with several WordPress plugins.
ThriveCart works directly with these membership programs:
Zapier lets you connect to other members.
Memberpress is compatible with WordPress. To make the process easier, new subscribers must send two emails to Memberpress.
MemberMouse was our recommendation and choice from all the options.
Remember, ThriveCart Learn is included. ThriveCart could be used as an online learning platform.
ThriveCart may not be the right choice for a shopping cart if you are looking to integrate with webinar platforms.
Zapier can be used to connect. You can use Zapier to integrate with most webinar platforms.
You don’t have to sell digital products with ThriveCart.
- Google Sheets
You have the option to export your ThriveCart order data into Google Sheets, or you can receive Slack messages with each new order. You also have the option of linking via Zapier.
- Google Sheets
SamCart vs. ThriveCart
SamCart, the best-known tool for digital marketing, is SamCart. See our SamCart review.
SamCart offers the most flexibility in design. This is just not as useful.
SamCart offers an integrated affiliate program for affiliate marketing. ThriveCart is the clear winner.
SamCart has no affiliate program. ThriveCart only offers a ‘Pro’ package.
The ThriveCart affiliate program is the most well-known. This can be combined with third-party services and integrated into shopping carts.
Both Zapier and SamCart have the same integration options.
SamCart, and ThriveCart now both offer a course as well as a member area. SamCart has more course functionality than its competitors, however.
SamCart can be more expensive to use. SamCart costs $59 per month. You also have the option to purchase the ThriveCart Pro edition for $690.