Webinars have become very popular in this age of COVID. It is now available to most online businesses in some capacity.
Webinars are available for many purposes. A webinar is suitable for the following:
- Live Events — Virtual Conferences & Mastermind Events
- Automated webinars – A webinar that is just in time and may be visible live to the participant.
- Product Demos — Present your product to potential customers
- Customer Training — Help customers who have already used your product to use it efficiently
- Internal Communications — Tell your employees and consultants all about Standard Operating Procedures
- Online Courses – Learn online or in recorded classes
Webinars provide endless possibilities.
The biggest problem with a live webinar is that it can be difficult to scale. An automatic webinar is one of many new ways to sell.
Prerecorded webinars let you set the times that your audience is most comfortable to view your webinar. A webinar should only be automated if you have a solid sales funnel and can convert.
Automated webinars make it possible to scale your products or services and sell to everyone who attends your webinar.
Let’s take a look at the various webinar platforms.
Webinar platforms are highly recommended
There are many choices and you may not like what you see. I have listed the features that I think are best and why.
- Overall Best — Demio
- EverWebinar offers the best in automated webinars
- Best For Sales Webinars — Livestorm
- Zoom Video Webinar – Best for Education
|Name||Rating||Starting Pricing||Live Webinars||Automated webinars|
|Zoom Video Webinar||7.5/10||$40/mo||Yes||No|
For more information about the comparison between webinar platforms, please click the link to the right.
Ten of 10
|Price||$49 – $234 per month|
|Annual Discount||You can save 30%|
|Promotion||Get Demio Free|
You can create five types of webinars.
- Custom domains (New). For your webinar registration page, you can use a subdomain, custom domain or URL.
- Unlimited Session – There is no limit to how many people can attend your webinar
- Uses Any Web Browser — desktop or mobile device support. To view your webinars, you don’t need an app.
- Screen Sharing – Share your screen with others and invite them.
- Automated and Live Webinars — Conversions from live webinars to prerecorded webinars are free.
- Pre-Made Registration templates — Create a quick registration form
- Email Notifications-Remind participants about upcoming webinars with automatic email reminders.
- Interactive polls — Engage with your audience with interactive polling. You can share (or ignore!) your results with your attendees.
- Call to Actions and Launch Offers — You can use your webinar to offer offers on any signup page that you choose.
- Live Chat – Private or public chat with your participants
- Recorded HD Video — All webinars are available in mpeg4 format.
- Replay page — Create a replay page for your brand with a call-to-action button.
- Reporting — Find out how many people attended your webinar and how many converted.
|Demio Plan||Pricing||Attendees||Hosts||Automated webinar|
Save 30% on your monthly fees by purchasing annually. Demio’s Business plan is best if multiple hosts (up to 4) or Marketo integration.
All references to Demio branding have been removed from the “Growth” plan.
Demio’s lowest plan, the Starter, allows you to limit your session time to 3 hours. This should be enough for most webinars but not the longest.
Demio is available for a 14-day trial.
WebinarJam is the best platform for live webinars. To automate your webinars, you will need EverWebinar. WebinarJam is more expensive than other options, but they do the job.
Ten of 10
|Platform||Cloud, iOS, Android|
|Price||$499 – $999 annum|
|Promotion||$1 for 14 Days|
WebinarJam provides a live webinar hosting service. EverWebinar can host automated webinars. Genesis Digital LLC is the company behind Kartra, an all in one web service.
- Live Chat – Talk to your audience via private and public comments. Sticky announcements can be used to highlight comments and highlight them.
- Flexible Scheduling: You can schedule your webinars whenever and wherever you want.
- Built-in SMS and email — This works with almost all email marketing software. WebinarJam has an alternative. Their SMS and Email reminders are available.
- Limited time offer for webinar attendees
- Drawing Board — Use screen sharing or notes to highlight particular parts of your presentation.
- Paid Webinars – WebinarJam’s most unique feature allows you to pay for webinars directly from your browser without the need to use a third party shopping cart.
|WebinarJam Program||Price||Attendees||Hosts||Event Duration|
|For professionals||$699/yr||2,000||4||3 hours|
WebinarJam offers three plans, but they’re not the same as EverWebinar.
WebinarJam guarantees your satisfaction for 30 days.
The main distinction is that the Professional plan comes with an always-on live room. This link allows for you to create a fixed URL that will allow viewers to access the training at the same URL.
There are two options. If you have a technical issue, you can reset your presentation and re-start with the same people.
While there are some differences in plans, the most common is the duration. Most people who have the Basic plan can watch a webinar for at least 2 hours.
EasyWebinar is a live and automated webcast service. This could make EasyWebinar a better choice than other services.
Ten of 10
|Price||$78 – $499 per month|
|Annual Discount||Yes, 3 months free|
|Promotion||14-Day Free Trial|
- Live and Automated Webinars — You don’t need to upgrade Evergreen Webinars. It’s already integrated into EasyWebinar.
- Live Chat — Use emojis and links to chat with your webinar attendees.
- Any attendee can be made a presenter. This is great for mastermind sessions or interactive calls.
- No latency — You can present or chat with your webinar attendees without any delay
- EasyCast – Stream with EasyWebinar but also on the social media platforms Facebook Live or YouTube Live.
- Register Now – Get automated webinars about upcoming events in the next 15 minutes.
- Push offers — Offers to your audience. Show your presentation.
- HD Video – Live streaming in HD video can be recorded and presented in HD video. Supports YouTube Live streaming and Facebook Live.
- SmartPhone App — To view a webinar on a mobile device, the registrant must first download EasyWebinar’s app.
EasyWebinar provides 3 months of service for anyone who has paid annually
There are two main differences between webinars and plans. You can only have as many people as you want to attend your webinars.
ClickMeeting has a very affordable pricing and is one of the most popular webinar platforms. Zapier is possible, but we’d like to see better integrations with email marketing software.
Ten of 10
|Price||$25 – $359 per month|
|Annual Discount||Up to 20% Discount on|
|Promotion||30 Day Free Trial|
- ClickMeeting offers three types of webinars as well as 2 meeting events. ClickMeeting offers webinar options as well as the ability to create live meetings with their plans.
- You have many chat options — You can moderate the chat or answer questions later.
- Mobile Apps to Hosts – You can create events from anywhere you have a smartphone.
- YouTube Live or Facebook Live — You can stream your webinar through either social media platform.
- Use surveys and polls to gather feedback from your audience so you can ensure that your webinar is informative.
- Toll-free number for dialing into webinars — ClickMeeting offers toll-free numbers to attendees who are unable to access the Internet.
|ClickMeeting Program||Price||Hosts||Recording Storage|
|Enterprise||contact sales||4||10 hours|
ClickMeeting offers the most affordable and easiest webinar service. The first is that the number attending your webinar will determine the price.
Get started with 25 people for the lowest price. More attendees will cost more.
The Enterprise plan is capable of holding 10,000 people.
ClickMeeting gives you a 30-day free trial.
Livestorm is an innovative messaging and webinar service. They offer many free options. It is not possible for most email services to be integrated with their service.
Ten of 10
|Price||FREE – $665 per month|
|Annual Discount||You can save 10%|
|Promotion||Get Started For Free|
Livestorm supports three types of webinars:
- Livestorm can be used for scheduled and instant meetings. Livestorm is similar to Zoom. It allows for webinars as well as two-way meetings.
- Iframe Mode – Use Twitch or YouTube Live to embed YouTube Live in your webinar room.
- Unlimited HD Webinars: Host as many webinars as you want and record them in HD video.
- Screensharing — Share your screen with your favorite presentation software to create demos or slideshows.
- Chat — Communicate with your participants via chat in real-time
- Invite guest presenters Up to six people can be on the same stage at once.
- Analytics — Get insight into who attended your webinar and what they did in the presentation.
- Email marketing — You don’t have to use third-party services for email marketing. Livestorm can handle it all.
|Livestorm Plan||Start Price||Attendees||Hosts||Event Duration|
|Enterprise||contact sales||1,000||4||10 hours|
Livestorm’s most important selling point is the free webinar plan.
Livestorm offers a $10 Discount when you sign up to their annual plans
EverWebinar, which is a sister platform to WebinarJam, allows you to create automated webinars. This allows you to combine prerecorded and live chats.
Ten of 10
|Price||3 x $199/year, $799/2 Years|
|Promotion||$1 for 14 Days|
WebinarJam, the sister service, allows you to automate webinars so that you can make sales 24/7.
- Flexible Scheduling – Choose the best time to host your webinar. Exclude certain days.
- On-Demand Webinars — This gives you the feeling of a live webinar. Participants can join the call from any location.
- Live chat — This is a hybrid chat where you can have prerecorded chats and live answers to your questions.
- Simulator for Live Chat — Make a chat with evergreen sessions and appear to be there.
- Surveys and Polls — To increase webinar attendees’ engagement, use polls and surveys.
- Split testing — EverWebinar lets you split-test your webinar to determine which one performs the best. Maximize conversions.
- Offers – Make limited-time deals while you’re on the phone.
- Built in SMS and Email System — To remind attendees about your webinar, you don’t have to use third party email services. EverWebinar provides an integrated SMS and email service.
- Pre-Made Templates for Landing Pages — Make your landing page for your webinar in just minutes using EverWebinar’s pre-made templates.
- WebinarJam customers: In just one click, you can automate a webinar.
- Automations — Compatible to many CRM and email marketing system. To segment visitors, create tags.
|Installment||1 Year||$199 x 3||–|
EverWebinar plans can only be purchased in an annual payment. There are no payment terms.
EverWebinar doesn’t require WebinarJam. These features provide the same functionality to your audience even if your live webinar were made an evergreen.
EverWebinar offers both a 30-day money back guarantee and a free 14-day trial.
WebinarNinja is a web-based software that allows you to create live, pre-recorded, or automated webinars.
Ten of 10
|Price||$49 – $249 per month|
|Annual Discount||You can save 20%|
|Promotion||First 14 days are free|
WebinarNinja is used by many well-known brands such as AppSumo and Baremetrics. They offer four types of webinars:
- Live broadcasts featuring a host for audience interaction.
- You can record and play back automated webinars at specific times, or whenever you want them to.
- A series can be described as a set of several webinars.
- Hybrid is an amalgamation of live and recorded videos.
- There’s four types of webinars. They are live, automated series, hybrid, and series.
- Share Screen – You can share your screen to show demos or to use Powerpoint.
- Polls – Use interactive polls for real-time data collection about your audience
|WebinarNinja Plan||Price||Attendees||Hosts||Event Duration|
Sign up for an annual subscription to save 20%. WebinarNinja gives you a 14-day free trial of their service.
8. Stealth Seminar
Stealth Seminar, a relatively new company, offers webinars.
Ten of 10
|Price||$69.95 – $135 per month|
|Annual Discount||Yes, 2 months free|
|Promotion||30-Days Free Trial|
Stealth Seminar seems to be focused on digital products services. This is used by companies like SamCart or Amy Porterfield. Their interface isn’t as appealing as the others.
- There’s three types of webinars. They are live, automated and hybrid.
- Scheduling – You can set dates and times that suit your schedule.
- Social proof — Shows the number and names of people who attended a webinar.
- Get feedback from your audience using surveys and polls Choose between real and fake information to choose between genuine and false results
- Chat and Q&A – Like all functions, it can either be real chat or prepopulated fake chat.
|Feature||Starter Plan||Professional Plan||Growth Plan||Power Plan|
|900 hours streaming||–||–||Yes||Yes|
Stealth Seminar gives you 2 months free membership if your entire year is prepaid.
9. Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom Video Webinar targets existing customers. It targets existing customers.
Ten of 10
|Platform||Windows, macOS, iOS, Android|
|Price||$40 – $6,490 per month|
|Annual Discount||You can save up to $12,980|
Zoom has been a very successful company over the past year. zoom is an excellent choice for Webinars.
Zoom can be used for live events like mastermind groups or virtual conferences.
- 100 Panelists Zoom Video Webinar is the best option if you have multiple panelists
- Screen sharing — Panelists can share audio and/or video via screen sharing
- Live Chat – Talk one-on-1 or publicly with your participants via live chat
- Polls – Create and share polls among your audience
- Zoom’s built-in annotation tools make it easy for you to mark up images or presentations on whiteboard
- Send reminder emails prior to and after webinars
- Survey after the event – Send a link to a questionnaire asking your audience what they thought of it.
- Third Party Live Streaming — This applies not only to Zoom, but also to other streaming services such as YouTube and Facebook Live.
All plans come with Zoom webinar features. The only difference is how many participants you allow per call.
|10,000 – 50,000||contact sales|
It is the most popular of all webinar services. This creates unnecessary friction for attendees. GoToWebinar can host large events (more that 5,000 people) and is capable of handling large events.
Ten of 10
|Platform||Windows, macOS, iOS, Android|
|Price||$59 – $499 per month|
|Annual Discount||Yes, Save 25%|
|Promotion||7-Day Trial Free|
GoToWebinar, which is a sister service of GoToMeeting, is a fully-featured automated webinar service. It can be difficult to view your webinar.
- GoToWebinar Plans Include GoToMeeting
- Prerecorded Events – You can use GoToWebinar to record events that appear live.
- Reminder emails – Send reminder emails to your attendees about the upcoming webinar
- Fill out surveys to provide feedback and improve your webinars.
Get a 25% off your year-end GoToWebinar offers a 7-day free trial to get you started.
GoToWebinar has a primary pricing distinction. It allows you to have as many participants as you like per webinar. This plan is best for large corporate events.
All in all
I would recommend Demio in 2022 over all other options.
It supports webinars and live streaming. It does not require any special software to install.
EverWebinar can automate your sales funnels.
Their automated webinars are a big hit.
Zoom Video Webinars are a great option if you’re looking to use webinar software to host a mastermind, virtual conference or other event.