Webinars are the “holy grail” of digital marketing. They allow you to communicate your message and increase brand awareness.
Although attendance rates aren’t as high today as 10 years ago it’s not a big problem. But, this is not the only problem with live webinars.
Webinars can’t be scaled.
You had to be present for traditional webinars. All attendees have to be available at the right time.
EverWebinar was created to solve this problem.
EverWebinar makes it simple to present your product to anyone in the world, wherever they are located.
Is EverWebinar worth it? Read this detailed review to find out.
EverWebinar is a web-based platform that allows you to create automated webinars. Genesis Digital launched EverWebinar in November 2015.
EverWebinar, which is a sister platform to WebinarJam, allows you to create automated webinars. This allows you to combine prerecorded and live chats.
- Automation is easy — EverWebinar is an expert in automation and it shows. EverWebinar is the best tool to generate sales via webinars 24/7.
- Fire Integration Events – There are many ways to integrate your webinar with third-party tools, such as your email service.
- WebinarJam required to host live webinars — Unlike Demio, EverWebinar does not include live webinars.
- Bad-looking registration and thank you pages — EverWebinar has a limited visual page builder. You can embed EverWebinar’s registration form onto a blog. You can redirect the thank-you page to another page on your website.
- Poor reporting — It doesn’t provide enough detail to be useful.
- Fake-Looking Webinars — Prerecorded webinars don’t have the same quality as live webinars.
- Simulator for Live Chat – You can increase engagement by using your chat logs and answering live questions
- Just in-Time Webinars– Make your visitors feel like they have arrived on time.
- Flexible Scheduling – You can schedule webinars anytime, even if certain dates are not convenient.
- Visual Page Maker — Use the Visual Page Creator to create thank-you pages and registration pages visually.
- EverWebinar allows SMS Notifications to be sent free of charge.
- Urgency & Scarcity – Limit how many copies of your product you sell during a webinar or set a countdown.
- Surveys and Polls — Get to know your audience, and keep them interested during webinars using polls or surveys.
- Dynamic Attendee Show — Make “social proof” by imitating a live event and inviting others to your webinar.
- Hybrid Webinars: Get the best of both automated and live webinars.
- Automation Triggers – Link your email system to trigger emails if contacts were present, absent, or late.
- Clickable offers – Offers to your attendees during an automated webinar.
- Split Testing — Quick results to determine which version is more effective.
EverWebinar looks similar to WebinarJam and has three plans.
EverWebinar doesn’t allow you to modify the functionality of any plan. Instead, you can only choose how long you wish to pay. All plans offer the same features. You can choose how much discount you want.
|Installment||1 Year||$199 x 3||–|
This Installment Plan is great for people just starting out. After you use the Biennial Plan, it would be smart to prepay for EverWebinar.
Webinars are incomplete without email. EverWebinar can integrate with these services:
- Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Refinery
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
- Market Hero
Zapier allows you to create custom code, or to access the API to search for other integrations such as shopping carts.
EverWebinar is a tool that can automate your webinars. However, it’s difficult to convince people that your webinars are real. Stealth seminar offers a better way for making your webinars appear live.