Casey Zeman founded EasyWebinar in 2018. EasyWebinar is a web-based platform for live and scheduled webinars.
EasyWebinar provides live and automated webinar services. This could make EasyWebinar a better choice than other services.
- Easy Webinar Setting-Up – EasyWebinar makes it easy to create an ongoing webinar.
- EasyWebinar has a lot to offer for the price — you get both recorded and live webinars at a fraction of the cost of other companies.
- Google Slides can’t be used directly. You must convert Google Slides to Microsoft PowerPoint files to use EasyWebinar.
- Slow to Respond Service — Tech support can be helpful but it can take some time to get back to people.
- Live and automated webinars — For evergreen webinars, you don’t have to upgrade to a higher level. These are included in the base level.
- Live Chat — Chat with attendees of webinars and add emojis and links.
- Any attendee can be made a presenter — this is great for mastermind sessions or interactive calls.
- No latency — You can present or chat with your webinar attendees without any delay
- EasyCast – Stream with EasyWebinar but also on Facebook Live or YouTube Live.
- Right-on-Time Registration — Attendees feel they’re signing up at the right time for scheduled webinars that are held in 15-minute increments.
- HD Video – Record and present your live stream in high-quality video. EasyWebinar supports YouTube Live streaming, and Facebook Live streaming.
- SmartPhone App — To view a webinar on a mobile device, the registrant must first download EasyWebinar’s app.
EasyWebinar offers three plans:
|WebinarJam Program||Price||Live Attendees||Automated Attendees|
There is no difference between the plans except for the maximum number of participants. Concierge services.
The Enterprise plan is available to all who pay annually. You get a complimentary 3-month subscription if you pay annually.
How many people will attend each EasyWebinar webinar is the most important aspect of choosing the right EasyWebinar program.
EasyWebinar can be used in a similar way to other software platforms that allow for webinars. The cheapest option is 100 participants. This might not be enough for new webinar creators.
Webinars are incomplete without email. EasyWebinar sends email notifications, but you will need to integrate with your email service provider.
- Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Refinery
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
- Market Hero
Zapier can be used to create other integrations such as shopping carts.
EasyWebinar is a tool that can automate your webinars. Stealth Seminar will make your seminars look real.