SamCart can be a great option if you want to sell digital products. It’s a toss-up. We prefer the former. However, it is up to you to decide whether SamCart is right for your business.
Shopify and WooCommerce are powerful tools for selling online.
What do you think about digital products?
Different people will need different products, such as an ebook, online courses, or software downloads.
Clients have many options for billing.
It’s crucial to increase conversion rates. Digital Marketing is about backend sales and not the initial sale.
SamCart is the first online marketplace that specializes in digital products.
Building your website was costly. Developing functionality took time.
SamCart can help you sell digital products, optimize sales funnels and maximize profits.
This SamCart Review will show you everything about SamCart. We’ll compare SamCart to a key competitor.
SamCart is an online shopping platform that sells digital goods. It was founded by Scott and Brian Moran.
SamCart can be used to create a membership, sand all ebooks, courses, or coaching, and it’s also a great way to get started.
SamCart can be used to host a website.
The Essential Features
- Unlimited products available
- Pre-built templates and layouts
- Drag-and-Drop Page Creator
- Localization – Sell in any language or country
- Accommodates digital wallets, i.e., Apple Pay, Google Pay
- Pre-purchase order bumps
- Donations – Pay what you want
- SamCart Courses – Create online courses with SamCart without additional services
- More Than 25 App Integrations
- A/B Testing
- Cart Abandonment lets you engage customers who have already left
- Custom domains can be set up for each product.
- Affiliate Program
SamCart has a variety of templates you can use for your cart.
Layouts are available in plain-looking versions to match the following cart designs.
For example, the Blocky template has a simple design with contact information at the top, a middle-order summary, and payment methods at the bottom.
Blocky’s Startup template offers a modern look and payment options in the middle.
The Multi-Step template breaks down a sales webpage into multiple steps (Contact Information and Order Details and Confirmation), while Accelerator offers a two-column layout with order information on one end and product information on another.
This is the base idea.
SamCart offers ready-to-use templates that can be customized to your niche.
- One-page Blueprint — All your information is on one page.
- Publisher – This tool is perfect for anyone selling ebooks and books.
- Fitness – A sample design to promote your course or book on fitness.
- The Video Sales Letter is a great tool for selling products.
- Masterclass – Ideal for selling online courses
- Portrait – photography studio’s sample online shopping cart.
- Trainer is suitable for teaching online personal training.
- Studio – mockup of a studio for live coaching.
- Avo is an example of a product-based, all-in-one sales website.
- Webinar– This webinar is an effective way to sell expensive products.
- Inventor- This template is suitable for selling a high-end product.
- Nutrition – For selling healthy diet ebooks and memberships.
- The classroom is a fun template that promotes courses to students.
- Traveler – Sell travel guide information online
- This design was created for authors.
- Agency – Sell pre-prepared consulting work in this easy-to-change format
- Authority – Sell a course that leverages your expertise
- Software – Sell software as either a download or a service.
- Test – Offer products to try before you decide whether to pay full price.
SamCarts templates are more complex, but they demonstrate how flexible the SamCart editor can be.
These designs are mobile- and desktop-friendly. Mobile-responsive design is important. SamCart allows you to enable or disable items directly from your mobile device.
SamCart’s Visual Editor offers many options to help you create professional-looking order webpages and increase conversions using various promotional techniques.
The Core Features
You can include the following elements in your order information:
Widgets can be used to increase sales of your product. SamCart has a wide range of widgets.
- Progress Bar: This shows how far the user has advanced in the order process.
- Countdown–Great for special-occasion deals
- Guarantee – A seal that proves your guarantee is credible.
- Testimonial- A way to ensure that the buyer is making a good decision is to use social proof.
- FAQ: Common objections can be removed by answering frequently asked questions
- Tabs – Tabs make information more organized.
- Custom HTML- You can add custom HTML to your order pages.
SamCart Editor offers a collection feature called “Collections”. These are mini-templates that you can use on your order pages.
All SamCart widgets are compatible with mobile devices. If you want to reuse your winning design, save it as a template.
SamCart courses are included in all plans.
SamCart stores your login, member area, and courses. Teachers are not required to be connected with
SamCart does all the heavy lifting so that you can concentrate on course creation
SamCart’s affiliate program works better than ThriveCart. Visitors who sign up via your link can’t create bonus codes or add their pixels.
SamCart doesn’t have a postback function that super affiliates like me can use. Marketing Analytics is the only option to track conversions. This feature is only available to Scale plans.
SamCart’s Affiliate Program is functional, but not the best. We recommend ThriveCart to fulfill your affiliate needs.
SamCart currently has three pricing options.
|Customer Cancellation By Self||–||–||Yes|
SamCart is more expensive than its closest competitor, Thrivecart. Launch costs $59 per month. SamCart offers a 20% discount if you pay annually.
SamCart gives you a 7-day free trial before you make your first purchase.
SamCart prices are not based on sales results. SamCart charges the same monthly or annual fee.
The same applies to products. SamCart doesn’t limit the products you can sell through its service.
If you select the entry-level plan “Launch”, SamCart branding will appear on your cart. This is not ideal.
You can also white-label shopping carts by upgrading to the “Grow” plan.
- Custom checkout fields are great for SaaS companies.
- There are many payment options and upsells
- Advanced Reporting
- Reminder about subscription charges
- Cancellation and advanced subscription
Upgrade to the top-tier Scale plan and get the following features:
- Customers can cancel their orders
- Multiple roles for admin users
- A/B Testing
- Affiliate Center
- CRM Integrations
For most SamCart users, we recommend starting with the “Launch” plan. You can always change to higher-priced plans later.
SamCart can integrate with many third-party service providers. It is divided into two categories: payment gateways and email marketing providers.
SamCart integrates more payment gateways tthanThrivecart. SamCart makes use of Braintree. These restrictions may restrict your options in your shopping cart system.
SamCart can accept Stripe. Stripe is accepted by SamCart. It hides credit card numbers.
SamCart supports Stripe, if you wish to accept a digital wallet like Apple Pay, Microsoft Pay, or Google Pay.
Email marketing providers
SamCart offers many email providers to choose from.
- Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Refinery
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
- Market Hero
ActiveCampaign has my recommendation for advanced email automation.
To sell digital products or subscriptions to private areas, a membership service must be established. ThriveCart can work with many membership services and WordPress plugins.
Zapier allows you to connect with other member systems SamCart has its own membership system, course, and membership system
Send events to external services when a specific event occurs.
- Place your order
- Add Product To Your Order
- Product purchased
- Product Refund
- Partially Refunded
- Prospect created
- Cancellation Subscription
- No subscription fee
- Subscription Fee
- Subscription Delinquent
- Subscription Recovered
- Subscription Restarted
- Subscription Started
- Subscription Charge Refunded
- The subscription Charge was partially Refunded
These triggers are compatible with SamCart’s integrated integrations, Zapier, and webhooks to create custom integrations.
SamCart Pros & Cons
- Create shopping baskets in less than an hour with an intuitive visual editor
- SamCart templates – Ready-to-use, proven designs that produce conversion-friendly funnels.
- Flexible Designs – Your shopping cart can be personalized to reflect your brand and design
- SamCart is packed with powerful integrations. These integrations are available based on many trigger events.
- SamCart provides more support for beginners — SamCart allows you to get free courses. This will provide you with more support as a beginner in digital marketing.
- Although it’s more expensive than ThriveCart, SamCart offers a great deal compared to the other options.
- Support for One Currency — Only one currency can be supported once the default currency has been selected at signup.
- Weak Affiliate Program — This is the most important aspect of their service. You should seriously think about affiliate marketing. Strangely,t shopping cart services do not allow for two-factor authentication to administrative accounts.
ThriveCart vs. SamCart
SamCart looks very similar to ThriveCart. The choice is yours.
I think ThriveCart has a more professional visual editor and shopping cart.
I prefer to thrive cart’s affiliate system to SamCart because it’s more functional and allows affiliates to create their bonuses – something not many third-party services offer.
Your current services could influence your decision about ThriveCart vs SamCart. Braintree is one example. SamCart will be your only option.
Is SamCart Legit?
SamCart is an eCommerce platform that works. It has been used by over 40,000 businesses to sell physical and digital products. The platform has generated nearly $3 billion in sales.
Can you cancel a SamCart subscription?
SamCart works the same way as Shopify.
SamCart can be used for physical products
SamCart’s Bottom Line
SamCart can be used for digital products, but it’s not meant for that purpose.
SamCart is known for its high price. They continue to offer new services and have made significant improvements over the last five years.
We recommend ThriveCart. We use ThriveCart because of its powerful affiliate program, one-time payment, and other robust features.