Deadline Funnel is a unique tool that we recommend.
- Evergreen Funnels: Create unique, limited-time offers for every prospect.
- Premade Blueprints – Use these templates to improve your sales funnel.
- Many email integrations — Compatible with all major email service providers. Deadline Funnel has an effective countdown clock you can embed in emails to your subscribers.
- It works everywhere — This service does not depend on WordPress. It is ideal for shopping cart services like ThriveCart or SamCart.
- Multi-Device tracking — Stops prospects from evading your countdown or resetting the clock.
- Confusion Interface – Implementing your new funnel is not easy.
- It’s expensive — Deadline Funnel is more costly than some other services. It has many options that other products cannot match.
Summary of Product
Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula is one of the most popular strategies for launching a digital product.
Jeff’s Formula shows you how to launch digital products in a short amount of time.
This formula will allow you to create and market a course. You can close the cart after a certain number of days.
The Product Launch Formula works almost too well. But, this digital marketing strategy has one problem.
Jeff’s strategy can generate a lot quicker, which could make it a “lumpy company”. It is possible to make $20,000 one month and then drop down to zero the next.
Jeff’s system will make sure you don’t stop trying to launch your next product.
Make a limited-time funnel. Offer a limited-time offer to prospects.
Thanks to the Deadline Funnel, is now possible.
Deadline Funnel has some special tech features that aren’t available in other services.
What’s Deadline Funnel?
Deadline Funnel enables digital marketers to create limited-time offers to prospects. The personal countdown timers in Deadline Funnel make it impossible for you to miss your deadline, unlike other services.
- Blueprints: Use predefined templates for your sales campaigns.
- Display Countdown Timers – Check your website and email countdown times.
- Your countdown timer can be customized to reflect your brand.
- Email Integration – Integrate Deadline Funnel with Many Popular Email Service Providers
- Shopify Integration – Create a special availability number for Shopify customers.
- Multi-Device Monitor — This allows you to stop the countdown being reset if the visitor arrives from another device.
- Reporting — Track how active subscribers are within a deadline funnel. You have the option to opt for weekly emails along with your reports.
Deadline Funnel has 10 ways to promote your products on an ongoing basis.
- Special Offer – Every email subscriber will be given a unique offer with a deadline.
- Page View — This information can be used to track when a visitor visits a particular web page.
- Automated webinar – Integrate Deadline Funnel in your automated webinar to give each attendee a special promotion
- Fixed Day Promotion – This promotion is popular for holidays. Promote an offer that expires on a certain date and time to all your visitors.
- Click-Based Email Sequence — The countdown starts when the reader clicks an email link.
- Day Of The Week — Set an evergreen deadline that will expire on a specific day of the week.
- 15-Minute Upsell — Make a limited-time deal once someone signs up for your email list
- Limited-Time Offer: Limit your promotion only to the first X number of customers, and not by date.
- Shopify Promotion – Create a Shopify campaign with ActiveCampaign and ConvertKit.
- Promotion on Facebook Messenger — Create an Evergreen Messenger Sequence using ManyChat or Chatfuel bots.
Different types of countdown timers
You have three options for countdowns:
- Floating Bar Timer – Display this timer at your website’s top.
- Inline Timer — You can easily embed a timer onto any HTML page.
- Email Timer – Show a timer in your emails
Deadline Funnel uses multiple methods to stop visitors from stopping you from your limited-time offer.
If your timer is not reset, your credibility with your audience can be damaged.
It’s not with Deadline Funnel.
Deadline FUNnel uses web Cookies to identify each visitor.
Pricing for Deadline Funnel
Pricing at Deadline Funkel is simple. There are three product tiers.
- Start — $49/month (39/mo annual)
- Create — $99/month ($79/mo annual)
- Scale — $199/month ($159/mo annual)
Pay annually to save 20%
The most popular plan, the “Create”, is because it removes Deadline Funnel branding. You can also customize colors.
The Start plan limits you to three campaigns. Once you’ve installed Deadline Funnel, you can upgrade to “Create,” which lets you set up unlimited campaigns.
The “Create” plan allows you to generate only 10,000 leads per month.
Deadline Funnel is a key feature. It integrates with your email list software.
- AW Pro Tools
Landing Page Builder
Any page builder or CMS can be used
- Other (unspecified).
Deadline Funnel Options
Deadline Funnel is a unique product. Many shopping cart services like SamCart or ThriveCart have a countdown but they can be easily thwarted.
Thrive Ultimatum has been our only recommendation. Thrive Ultimatum prevents customers from missing out on a limited-time deal.
Thrive Ultimatum plugin is a WordPress plug-in. This is the biggest problem with Thrive Ultimatum. It cannot be integrated with other shopping cart services like ThriveCart.
Thrive Ultimatum comes with a second problem: you can’t attach a countdown to your emails.
We declare the Deadline funnel the clear winner in the funnel timer category.
A countdown clock is a powerful tool for selling digital products.
Many of our campaigns use Deadline Funnels.
This service will not fix poorly-marketed products. This is something no marketing strategy can achieve.
Deadline Funnel creates a legitimate scarcity of digital products. It is far superior to all other timer services available.