It is not always easy to find the best web hosting company for your website.
This is made even more complicated when you consider the Reseller Hosting provider. They can have a direct impact on your clients (and your reputation).
Web hosting is an option for clients. However, you may not be able to make a recurring income from it. Reseller hosting plans are available.
Clients often turn to web designers for assistance and maintenance. Reseller hosting is an option that allows you to white-label web hosting and makes it a one-stop shop for all their needs.
Reseller hosting can be compared with shared web hosting in many aspects. However, you will need to visit the company to provide customer support
These resellers can help you improve your bottom line if you are a web designer.
I’ve found several hosting companies that work well for most people.
Popular Reseller Hosting Companies
Tips to Select the Best Reseller Hosting
Every hosting company has its strengths. Reseller Hosting accounts have many advantages.
- Selling hosting services to clients can help you earn “value-added revenue” every month.
- Hosting that is reliable provides a point-of-contact for your clients and does not require any technical work from your side.
- Free technical support so that you can focus on your business.
- Client accounts can be kept separate to ensure professional management, security, and stability.
- Your clients will retain their account rights. However, you can untangle and change your business effortlessly
- You can access management and billing software.
There are some downsides to this:
- The performance of your hosting company is a key factor in your reputation.
- You will need to work with a support group to solve problems.
- Hosting your client’s sites on your servers is cheaper than hosting them on your servers.
- Clients will view you as a host regardless of whether you choose to.
These are just some of the factors that make up the quiz.
Types of companies
You may be looking for a brand that is part of a larger company or a smaller business that is independent.
Bandwidth is the data transfer speed between your server’s computer and your client’s computer. However, large files can slow down your server. If you have only one bandwidth-hungry client, your server will need to transfer large files quickly.
Support for Customers
Great customer service is something everyone wants.
RAM & Resources
While Random Access Memory (RAM) does not directly impact site speed or server performance it is a primary variable. Think about the applications you use and how they perform under heavy traffic.
Ecommerce websites or web apps with large amounts of plugins will use more RAM than sites publishing only a few plugins. Consider your clients and how their websites behave as bandwidth.
Disk-Storage & Account Limits
How many clients do you anticipate having in the future? How many files will you store on your web server? You will need to include this in your budget if you have a lot of internal resources.
Reseller and Features for cPanel Accounts
cPanel is the industry-standard “backend” for server management. Reseller servers may add it to their plans.
WHMCS hosting account management software is the industry standard.
Many factors affect website speed. Website speed is dependent on many factors.
Pricing & Discounts
Why is it important to get a great deal? Sometimes, it’s worth paying more for customer service or performance.
How long are you able and willing to commit? Some companies charge per annum. Others offer a mix.
Server Management & User-Friendliness
Customers appreciate a clean, well-designed account area. Some customers desire a user-friendly layout that integrates tools and staging.